A CSSA Chapter
St. Louis, Missouri
[ CONTACTS ]
Each monthly issue of the Henry Shaw Cactus Digest includes club updates, columns and articles by members on their favorite aspects of cactus and succulent culture. Follow the link below this item to read select Digest articles -- or join HSCS to receive every article in the print version of the Digest.
Things To Do -- December
By Barbara Rengers
1. Check plants regularly for signs of pests or disease. It's tough love, but discard any plants that might spread pests or disease to their neighbors.
2. Give plants as much fresh air as possible.
3. Use dreary winter months to catch up on your record keeping or start a system.
4. Read books from the HSCS library.
5. Plants that won't fit into their winter quarters can be donated as meeting attendance prizes.
[ Current Articles From the Digest ]
HSCS Events | Member Photos | Join HSCS | Club History
Plant of the Month | Cactus Q&A | From the Digest | Home